Colorful Felt Flower
A felt flower is a flower made out of felt fabric. Felt is a non-woven textile material that is made by compressing wool or other fibers together. Felt can be easily cut and shaped into various forms, including flowers.
|30 CM||Any from color chart||1000|
|100% pure Wool||Decoration||Handmade & Customizable|
To make a felt flower, you will need:
- Felt fabric in the color of your choice
- Hot glue gun
- Floral wire
- Floral tape
- Optional: embellishments like beads, sequins, or buttons
- Cut out flower shapes from the felt fabric. You can use a template or freehand the shapes.
- Cut a small slit in the center of each flower shape.
- Layer the flower shapes on top of each other, offsetting each layer slightly so that the petals don’t line up perfectly. Use a dot of hot glue to hold each layer in place.
- Thread a piece of floral wire through the slit in the center of the flowers and twist it together at the base to secure the layers together.
- Wrap floral tape around the wire stem to cover it and create a more natural-looking stem.
- Optional: add embellishments like beads, sequins, or buttons to the center of the flower using hot glue.
With these simple steps, you can create beautiful and unique felt flowers that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as home decor, hair accessories, or even as a gift to a loved one.
There are no reviews yet.